Undoubtedly, it’s pretty popular and easy to redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS for a website. But to beginners on CyberPanel, it’s not as plain as a day. So, let’s just get to the point.
1. Set up a website. We are not gonna talk about it, ’cause it’s too easy.
2. Get into the manage page of a website in CyberPanel’s control panel like this:
3. Find the <Rewrite Rules> button in the CONFIGURATIONS group like this:
4. Select <Force HTTP -> HTTPS> from the droplist and save it like this:
5. Don’t forget to restart your OpenLiteSpeed server like this:
TA-DA! ALL DONE!